Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spam! (No, not the canned meat)



Earlier today, I was scrolling through my spam box, which is basically full of offers from people who make expensive watches replicas, people who make the best cigars, people who want me to gamble with them, people who want me to lose weight, canadians who want to sell me drugs, people who want me to date other people, people who have pre-approved my platinum credit card, people who can make it easier for me to get laid tonight, and of course, people who think I should grow my manhood even bigger.

Well, obviously they haven't seen mine then.

But that aside, some of the e-mails subject are so downright...warped, it's actually entertaining.

Let me give you an example from "Penis Growth Free trials", who sent me an e-mail with the subject of "Butts that looks awesome". Now, I'm not even sure of where they are going with this and what they are trying to tell me here, but if my assumption were true, no offense dude, I just don't roll that way. But then again, maybe it's just that the word "butt" somehow rubs me the wrong way as compared to "ass".  :p

Another interesting e-mail came from "Free trials Men's Supplement", whose subject is "Scare people with your tool today". And I think those guys are totally missing the point here. By a few galaxies. I mean, the whole general idea is to attract women, right? So why in the name of all that is holy should I want to scare them? 'Coz I've noticed people have this tendency to go in the opposite direction and away from what is scary, which generally repels rather than attracts. So if the huge idea from the guys behind the e-mail is for me to go hand solo, then I shall pass, and even Gandalf himself won't be able to stop me.

As parting words, to the people who empty their spam box without checking its contents, let me say: don't. At least check it first, 'coz it may still be good for a few laughs.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment