Monday, April 2, 2012

It's ok...


I used to think of 9gag as a place to find jokes and wtf stuffs almost exclusively. But as I get more familiar with its inner workings, especially since 9gag changed its archive system, I started to find little gems of stuffs outside of the general wacky norms.

Like instructional stuffs for example. Mostly about sex positions -- which goes straight into my library for future perusals if the pic is big and clear enough -- but not just limited to that, of course. For example, a few days back I found instructions on how to make knots, and also the various ways you can tie your shoe laces in. All of which might have just come in handy in the future.

I think.

What I wasn't expecting to find was the self-realization/life observation/motivational/enlightenment posts, because some of them are actually good and pretty 'deep', even quote-worthy. Of course I'll stash the best stuffs in my library in case I need to wow people some other time. As Einstein have said, "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" and if you can't trust him on that, who can you trust, really?

Still, don't worry, for I won't leave you all hanging, high and dry, scratching the wall from curiosity. What I will do is show you one such example of an interesting life observation, at least according to me. Fair enough? Well, here it is then:


Seriously, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment